For complete details, click on the blue text.
- Can pharmacies access customer service representatives 24 hours a day?
- Which mail service vendor does LDI use?
- Where is LDI’s mail service facility located?
- What is the guaranteed in-house turnaround time for mail order prescriptions through LDI?
- What is LDI’s prescription accuracy percentage for the mail order program?
- What is the standard minimum and maximum days’ supply available through LDI’s mail order program?
- Describe LDI’s Specialty Pharmacy Program including its integration with your traditional mail and retail programs.
- Are LDI’s formularies based on the lowest cost prescriptions available?
- Does LDI have a 24-hour toll-free number for member services?
- Can members order or refill prescriptions on-line?
- Can members review a preferred drug listing (formulary) on-line?
- Can medication claim history be printed directly from LDI’s member registration website?
- Will an LDI dedicated member service representative be assigned to my account?
- How often are reports provided by LDI?
- Describe LDI’s ability to work effectively with a third party administrator (TPA) for eligibility purposes.
- How long has LDI been in the business of managing prescription drug benefits?
LDI offers a toll-free and TTYD number at 866-516-3121. Our customer service is open 24-hours, 365 days-a-year.
LDI owns and operates its own mail service facility.
LDI’s mail service facility is located at our corporate location in Creve Coeur, Missouri. Participants are also able to utilize our walk-in service at our mail order facility to fill any prescriptions, including 90-day supplies of maintenance medications.
LDI guarantees 24-hour turnaround on all valid and paid prescriptions.
LDI provides 99.9997% accuracy of drug strength and dosage.
Typically, the standard for mail is a 90-day supply. However, LDI administers 30-day or 60-day supply by mail. The day supply is mandated by client plan design.
The LDI Specialty Pharmacy program is unique in that it addresses specialty drugs found both under a traditional PBM arrangement and the major medical plan. The client does have the option to allow specialty fulfillment at the retail level, however, fulfillment through the LDI Specialty Pharmacy encompasses management of drug, higher patient compliance, disease management and a greater savings to the plan.
LDI promotes a low net-cost formulary. Generics are first line. The formulary is based on safety, efficacy and cost, within each drug class. Formularies are based on their therapeutic effectiveness as a primary consideration in addition to cost effectiveness.
Yes, LDI’s 24-hour toll-free member number is 1-866-516-3121.
Yes, LDI offers an online prescription order form for participants to re-order medication and to obtain information specific to healthcare needs.
Members are able to view and print formularies, including alternative drug and specialty pharmacy drug formularies on-line.
Yes, medication history can be viewed and printed from LDI’s member site.
Yes, all of LDI’s clients are assigned a dedicated member service representative along with an Account Manager.
Reports are provided monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually, depending upon the needs of the client.
LDI works with many third party administrators and accepts eligibility in a number of different ways. Your account manager will work with you to determine a method of eligibility that meets the needs of your plan design.
LDI Integrated Pharmacy Services is a privately owned, full-service pharmacy benefit manager located in the St. Louis, Missouri area. LDI was organized in 1967 and provides in-house services for plan design, plan implementation, formulary management, prescription cards, electronic claims processing, retail pharmacy network and mail order service. LDI also provides specialty pharmacy services. In 1992 LDI began to offer a full complement of pharmacy benefits, claims processing, administrative services and clinical pharmacy management support services to a variety of health care payers and self-insured plan sponsors nationwide. LDI expanded our pharmaceutical services in 1986 to include mail order services. Infusion therapy services are the latest addition to LDI’s many offerings.